Our St. Louis Office
All of the professionals at Dr. Travisano's office maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Dr. Vincent L. Travisano, DPM, FACFAS
7509 Big Bend Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63119
Appointments for foot care and follow-up visits are available Monday through Saturday on the following schedule by calling the office at 314-961-3113:
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Other arrangements can be made under specific circumstances, please let us know in advance.
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in St. Louis, MO, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We Specialize in:
- Children's foot ailments
- Ailments of the foot in diabetes including ulcerations
- Arthritis and vascular problems
- Poor posture due to foot imbalance and weak foot
- Foot deformities such as bunions, hammertoes, bone spurs, etc...
- Nails (in-grown and deformed)
- Foot growths (spurs, corns, calluses, warts and tumors)
- Diseases of the skin (Athlete's foot)
- Injuries and infections of the foot